Legend of Zelda Wedding Collection

Nowadays, most couples are shying away from the traditional wedding rings and gearing towards a more personalized approach. Some couples get a little bit more creative and are designing their rings inspired by their favorite superheroes or video games.

In a world full of chaos, this “Legend of Zelda” collection is the perfect symbol for tying the knot. Composed of white and yellow gold and diamonds, With the golden triangles that symbolize the legend of the Tri-force.

Princess Zelda would not have a doubt in her mind but to say “I DO” to these perfect rings…while Link continues to destroy Ganon. Will he or will he not? Good luck!

Zelda 1

zelda 2

576c1c9ddcd665e2dc9e8683738018fd

zelda 3

Zelda 3

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

66 Responses to : Legend of Zelda Wedding Collection

1. Barbara Sedmock says:

How much? i am very interested in them

2. Iris M says:

I am also interested in this lovely piece of jewelry and am a long time fan of the series. How much is this?

3. Heather says:

How much are the zelda rings and do you do any others which are gaming themed? If so what are the prices.

• Takayascustomjewelry says:

Dear Heather,

Thanks for being interested in the rings, yes i do other gaming themed rings and jewelry, i specialize in custom so i can create anything you would like. I have sent you a email to discus the further.

4. tori says:

extremely interested in these rings can you please get back to me with prices thank you

• Takayascustomjewelry says:

Hi Tori, Thanks for being interested in the Zelda rings i have sent you a email, so that we can discus this further.

5. Pingback: Legend of Zelda Wedding Collection

6. Pingback: Nerd Também Casa: Joalheria lança alianças inspiradas em The Legend of Zelda | Nerdivinas

7. Pingback: BeefJack | The Legend of Zelda wedding rings look beautiful

8. Alex says:

I am in love with them and would be interested in them for the future. Could you give me your pricing please? Thank you.

9. Pingback: Coleção de alianças de casamento inspirada em The Legend of Zelda

10. Pingback: Anillos de boda de The Legend Of Zelda

11. Pingback: Get Married in Hylian Style with These Legend of Zelda Rings [Pics] | Geeks are Sexy Technology News

12. Pingback: Get Married in Hylian Style with These Legend of Zelda Rings [Pics] | Dont worry , be horny!

13. Pingback: Geekome

14. Pingback: Hoarder | Pearltrees

15. Pingback: Anillos de boda de The Legend of Zelda | 8-bit Otaku

16. Pingback: Nintendo Everything » Blog Archive » Take a look at this Zelda wedding collection

17. Pingback: Get married gamer style with these Zelda inspired rings | Patrick Kleeberg

18. Pingback: Geek: La bague de mariage Zelda | Games & Geeks

19. Pingback: Nerdy Bits: Mega-Meat, Mark Hamill as the Emperor, Epic Batman Suit of Armor and MOAR!!! | nerdbastards.com

20. Larissa says:

I really like your designs!

21. Pingback: Custom Jeweler Previews "Legend of Zelda" Inspired Rings - OtakuTrade (おたく/オタク)

22. Pingback: Custom Jeweler Previews "Legend of Zelda" Inspired Rings | We, The Otaku!

23. Pingback: Custom Jeweler Previews "Legend of Zelda" Inspired Rings | We, The Otaku: Daily News!

24. Pingback: Legend Of Zelda Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands

25. Pingback: Legend Of Zelda Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands - canadarêve

26. Pingback: Hey, listen! Propose to your game-enthusiast parter with Legend of Zelda wedding rings! | RocketNews24

27. Pingback: Legend Of Zelda Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands ← Leo Pool

28. Pingback: Incredible Legend of Zelda Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands | Fanboy Fashion

29. Pingback: Deu a louca na Asia - Hey, Listen! Que tal se casar com um anel de The Legend of Zelda? ~ Anime Freak Show Podcast v6.0

30. Pingback: Alianças de Zelda para um casamento com Força, Coragem e Sabedoria

31. Pingback: You Know Whaaa! » A Beautiful and Elegant Triforce Engagement Ring

32. Jevan says:

I MUST have one

33. David Kim says:

Wow, just wow!
    Good job! I would def buy it when i get married ;D

34. Emily says:

I am very interested in approximate costs of getting custom video game rings made. Could you send me an email with some more information? thanks!

35. Pingback: Legend of Zelda Wedding Bands Fit For a Princess of Hyrule | iphonetionary.comiphonetionary.com

36. Pingback: Legend of Zelda Wedding Bands Fit For a Princess of Hyrule | Celebrity Endorsement Booking Agents <<< Celebrity Endorsement Deals

37. Pingback: Zelda Wedding Collection | We see in Pixels

38. howero says:

I come from China and I like your ieda.

39. Pingback: Oświadcz się w stylu Legend of Zelda. Obrączki i pierścionki dla fanów gry

40. Pingback: Casamento – Alianças The Legend of Zelda | Quase uma Nerd

41. Pingback: Population GO

42. Alice says:

I really love this masterpiece!! I would like to ask how much is it?And if there any Takayas shops in UK? Thank you ~

43. Christopher says:

I would love to “tie the knot” and vanquish all doubt with this beautiful piece.

44. Dirk says:

Me and my fiance are currently looking for nice rings for our wedding next year.
    We are really interested in the two designs in the uppermost pictures, they are beautiful!

Could you send me an eMail on what kind of gold can be used for the rings (333, etc.) and how much a pair would cost?
    (One of the rings without a diamond)

Thank you in advance! :)

45. KaGyn says:

These are perfect.

46. melomer says:

Hi ! I want to buy the incredible zelda ring for women… Can U send me an email with all information ? Thx U !!

47. Jason says:

Kinda windows hopping for the near future (hopefully), so how much would either these or another custom design be?

48. Scott says:

I am interested in more information :)

49. Am I allowed to promote this on twitter?

50. Pingback: It's Dangerous to Go Alone... Zelda Rings!

51. Allyn says:

I would like to order something specific. Who do I talk to about estimates and ordering?

52. Brad Smith says:

I am also very interested in the price of these.. Mainly just for a mans band.. My wife already has a very nice expensive wedding ring. My wedding band is too damn plain and boring lol.

Please email me regarding pricing.

53. Armeros says:

Hi is this still in production? How much is it and can you ship overseas?

Your designs are amazing!!!

Thanks :)

54. jean francois says:

hello
    I touch you because I’m really interested for both Aliances zelda. I’m french and speaks very little English sure excucer me

55. brettrossi says:

I am truly pleased to read this webpage posts which includes plenty of helpful
    data, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

Stop by my web blog; brettrossi

56. Caitlin L says:

Looking in to an engagement set and I absolutely love the design. I would like to discuss the rings more! Feel free to email at any point in time!

57. Johanna says:

Could you please tell me how much the female engagement ring is? I’m a huge fan! It would be greatly appreciated.

58. beto says:

Hi, I would like to enquire on the prices on all rings :) Please answer on my email because these look awesome!

59. ceres says:

Hi .. i also interested of all prices ♥♥♥ pls answer me!

60. Aldo says:

I really lke your desings, What material are you use?? For the third picture, how much for the pair of weding rings???